Donate to the Typhoon Haiyan Relief FundSource: Global Impact
In response to the devastation caused by Typhoon Haiyan, Global Impact has established the Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund to address critical humanitarian needs in the hardest hit regions.
Global Impact partners with the most effective and respected charities responding to disasters around the world. Your support for this fund will help multiple charities responding to Typhoon Haiyan, and thousands of people impacted by the disaster.
The storm has killed and injured an untold number of people and devastated homes, schools, hospitals and critical infrastructure. Tens of thousands have been impacted.
Contributions to the Typhoon Haiyan Relief Fund will support the rescue, relief and rebuilding efforts of Global Impact’s carefully vetted alliance of more than 80 U.S.-based international charities. Donations to the fund will provide people and communities in need with clean drinking water, food supplies, relief kits, necessary medical attention and safe shelter.
|Asia & Pacific | Multilateral Aid | Emergencies, Crises, Conflicts and Disasters | Humanitarian Aid|
- Pollination and Land Degradation: Top Priorities for New Intergovernmental Body
- ADB Assistance to Typhoon Recovery Reaches $1 Billion
- G8 land deal to boost land rights in Ethiopia
- Australian C20 launches online consultations with civil society
- EDD13: Follow and share sessions via live web-streaming!
- Cash or Cows?
- Top tips on using the media to aid development
- South-South Cooperation in aid, trade and FDI? A closer look at the economic engagement footprint of rising powers in Africa
- Twiplomacy: The Best connected World Leaders on Twitter
- One Investment that Can Make Unhealthy Cities Livable and Fight Climate Change: Sustainable Transportation
- Arab States
- Asia & Pacific
- Civil Society
- Ecology & Environment
- Emergencies, Crises, Conflicts and Disasters
- Finance, Crisis, Money
- Food Security
- Gender Equality
- Global Governance
- Global Partnership
- Human Rights
- Intergovernmental Organizations
- Jobs & Employment
- Multilateral Aid
- North America
- Open Government
- Policy Advocacy
- Poverty and Hunger
- Public–Private Partnership (PPP)
- Russia & Ex-USSR
- South/Latin America