VIDEO - G20 for Change: NGOs voices at the G20 Summit 2013Source: InterAction
From the G20 Summit in St. Petersburg: Transparency International, InterAction, Oxfam, World Vision, Save the Children
Maggie Murphy discuss NGO space in Russia.
John Ruthrauff discusses the role NGOs can play in shaping G20 decisions.
Carlos Zarco Mera discusses the transition from the G20 2012 in Mexico to the G20 2013 in Russia.
Tim Costello discusses the preparations for the G20 in Australia in 2014.
Save the Children UK
Kate Dooley discusses the transition from the G8, the G20's Development Outlook, and more.
- Pollination and Land Degradation: Top Priorities for New Intergovernmental Body
- ADB Assistance to Typhoon Recovery Reaches $1 Billion
- G8 land deal to boost land rights in Ethiopia
- Australian C20 launches online consultations with civil society
- EDD13: Follow and share sessions via live web-streaming!
- Arab States
- Asia & Pacific
- Civil Society
- Ecology & Environment
- Emergencies, Crises, Conflicts and Disasters
- Finance, Crisis, Money
- Food Security
- Gender Equality
- Global Governance
- Global Partnership
- Human Rights
- Intergovernmental Organizations
- Jobs & Employment
- Multilateral Aid
- North America
- Open Government
- Policy Advocacy
- Poverty and Hunger
- Public–Private Partnership (PPP)
- Russia & Ex-USSR
- South/Latin America