EDD13: Follow and share sessions via live web-streaming!Source: eudevdays.eu
Live web-streaming will allow you to follow and share 20 auditorium sessions during the two days of EDD13 on 26 and 27 November 2013.
We encourage all EDD13 stakeholders, development organisations, private sector companies, media outlets, youth organisations and interested individuals to bring everyone closer to the issues that matter by placing the player's live embed codes on your websites and social media pages. For a full list of EDD13 live web-streaming embed codes, click here.
Remember, at EDD13 you can watch sessions:
- - in three languages (EN, FR and the speaker's own language);
- - live in real time, or later using the replay facility;
- - at home, at work, or on the move using a mobile device; and
- - in high or low-resolution versions.
Starting from 11:00 CET on Tuesday 26 November with coverage of the Opening Plenary session 'A vision for the post-2015 agenda', viewers will be able to keep up-to-date with all the latest interventions from hundreds of high-profile EDD panellists and speakers.
So follow the debate, join the conversation and make your voice heard at EDD13. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Europe | Global Partnership | Development | MDGs | Post 2015 Agenda|
- Cash or Cows?
- Top tips on using the media to aid development
- South-South Cooperation in aid, trade and FDI? A closer look at the economic engagement footprint of rising powers in Africa
- Twiplomacy: The Best connected World Leaders on Twitter
- One Investment that Can Make Unhealthy Cities Livable and Fight Climate Change: Sustainable Transportation
- Diversity and inclusion on NGO boards: what the stats say
- Will NGOs Survive In the Future?
- What Causes Hunger?
- Should we stop talking about middle-income countries?
- Thoughts from the ‘father of the G20’
- Arab States
- Asia & Pacific
- Civil Society
- Ecology & Environment
- Emergencies, Crises, Conflicts and Disasters
- Finance, Crisis, Money
- Food Security
- Gender Equality
- Global Governance
- Global Partnership
- Human Rights
- Intergovernmental Organizations
- Jobs & Employment
- Multilateral Aid
- North America
- Open Government
- Policy Advocacy
- Poverty and Hunger
- Public–Private Partnership (PPP)
- Russia & Ex-USSR
- South/Latin America