Russian Sherpa to the G20 appointedSource: @LanaLukash
President Putin has officially appointed Svetlana Lukash as Russian G20 Sherpa.
In compliance with President Putin's order, Svetlana Lukash has been appointed the Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the G20, the Russian Sherpa.
Her latest post was Department Head of the Russian Presidential Experts' Directorate and Head of the Russian G8/G20 Sherpa Office.
|Russia & Ex-USSR | G20|
- Cash or Cows?
- Top tips on using the media to aid development
- South-South Cooperation in aid, trade and FDI? A closer look at the economic engagement footprint of rising powers in Africa
- Twiplomacy: The Best connected World Leaders on Twitter
- One Investment that Can Make Unhealthy Cities Livable and Fight Climate Change: Sustainable Transportation
- Diversity and inclusion on NGO boards: what the stats say
- Will NGOs Survive In the Future?
- What Causes Hunger?
- Should we stop talking about middle-income countries?
- Thoughts from the ‘father of the G20’
- Arab States
- Asia & Pacific
- Civil Society
- Ecology & Environment
- Emergencies, Crises, Conflicts and Disasters
- Finance, Crisis, Money
- Food Security
- Gender Equality
- Global Governance
- Global Partnership
- Human Rights
- Intergovernmental Organizations
- Jobs & Employment
- Multilateral Aid
- North America
- Open Government
- Policy Advocacy
- Poverty and Hunger
- Public–Private Partnership (PPP)
- Russia & Ex-USSR
- South/Latin America