The St.Petersburg Development Strategy and the FSB Report on Progress in Reforming Financial Regulations are releasedSource: G20 Russia
The G20 Leaders approved the St.Petersburg Development Strategy prepared by the G20 Development Working Group. The Strategy outlines the priorities of the G20's work in this sphere over the medium term.
The G20 Leaders approved the St.Petersburg Development Strategy prepared by the G20 Development Working Group. The Strategy outlines the priorities of the G20's work in this sphere over the medium term. Also, the G20 Leaders received the report by the Financial Stability Board on the progress of financial regulatory reforms. Also the Tax Annex to the Saint Petersburg G20 Leaders' Declaration was agreed upon.
The full text of the documents is available here
|Global Partnership | Finance, Crisis, Money | G20 | Development | Events|
- Cash or Cows?
- Top tips on using the media to aid development
- South-South Cooperation in aid, trade and FDI? A closer look at the economic engagement footprint of rising powers in Africa
- Twiplomacy: The Best connected World Leaders on Twitter
- One Investment that Can Make Unhealthy Cities Livable and Fight Climate Change: Sustainable Transportation
- Diversity and inclusion on NGO boards: what the stats say
- Will NGOs Survive In the Future?
- What Causes Hunger?
- Should we stop talking about middle-income countries?
- Thoughts from the ‘father of the G20’
- Arab States
- Asia & Pacific
- Civil Society
- Ecology & Environment
- Emergencies, Crises, Conflicts and Disasters
- Finance, Crisis, Money
- Food Security
- Gender Equality
- Global Governance
- Global Partnership
- Human Rights
- Intergovernmental Organizations
- Jobs & Employment
- Multilateral Aid
- North America
- Open Government
- Policy Advocacy
- Poverty and Hunger
- Public–Private Partnership (PPP)
- Russia & Ex-USSR
- South/Latin America